Best Fireplace Chimney Caps Comparisons and Specifications
- STOPS CHIMNEY FIRES IN UNDER 22 SECONDS - A must have for anyone with a fireplace or wood burning or pellet stove, The Chimfex is the first line of defense in controlling chimney fires.
- TRUSTED BY PROFESSIONALS & HOMEOWNERS ACROSS THE NATION - Chimfex uses the same top quality materials used by professional firefighters nationwide and has proven to be effective for over 40 years and is approved by the Chimney Safety Institute of America.
- HOW DOES IT WORK? - By reducing the amount of oxygen in the flue, Chimfex suffocates the fire reducing its fuel. With Chimfex, homeowners have a safe, fast and effective tool for combating a chimney fire.
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE - Independent test results prove the clear and conclusive Superiority of the Chimfex over the competition. It: 1) extinguishes chimney fires in an average of just 22 seconds 2) reduces chimney temperatures an average of 53% in two minutes 3) reduces chimney oxygen levels an average of 43% in two minutes.
- EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE ONE IN THEIR HOME - The perfect stocking stuffer or holiday gift for anyone who has a wood-burning stove, pellet stove or fireplace. If you own a home, cabin or ski lodge you should keep one or more Chimfex, sticks on hand.
- BATTERIES REQUIRED : No
- BATTERIES INCLUDED : No
- ITEM PACKAGE QUANTITY : 1
- SIZE : Pack of 1
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS : 14 x 1.5 x 3 inches
- ITEM WEIGHT : 1.1 pounds
- PART NUMBER : RL-3412
- SHIPPING WEIGHT : 1.1 pounds
- Only UL listed heat reclaimer on the market. Reclaims up to 30% of otherwise lost heat going up your chimney and distributes it into your home.
- Crimp up configuration is designed for use with natural gas burning heating applications with inside flue temperatures exceeding 350 degrees and surface temperatures of the single wall pipe below the Magic Heat exceeding 280 degrees.
- Easy to install. Fits 6" flue diameter. Built in soot scraper cleans tubes internally allowing for maximum heat transfer.
- Plugs into any standard 110V household outlet. Removable back allows for easy maintenance. Designed for use with single wall connector pipe.
- Thermostat control mode automatically turns the 225 CFM fan on and off. Made in the USA. One Year Limited Warranty.
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS : 14.2 x 10.6 x 18.2 inches
- ITEM WEIGHT : 26 pounds
- SHIPPING WEIGHT : 26.1 pounds
- FOR SINGLE WALL STOVE PIPE - Calibrated to read temperature on single wall chimney flue pipe.
- MAGNETIC ATTACHMENT - Easily attach to your metal chimney pipe. Magnet will hold to 800°F.
- EASY TO READ ZONES - Optimize efficiency, prevent overheating, minimize creosote.
- PORCELAIN ENAMEL FINISH - Premium quality finish to compliment your beautiful stove.
- FLIP UP HANDLE - Quickly remove or reposition meter with built-in handle.
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS : 2.5 x 2.5 x 0.2 inches
- ITEM WEIGHT : 2.4 ounces
- SHIPPING WEIGHT : 2.4 ounces
- Safe, triple-wall design
- 6" inner diameter
- Perfect for any wood stove with a 6" flue
- UL approved HT103 rating for chimney fire up to 2100 degrees
- Features 1/2" insulation blanket
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS : 10 x 10 x 36 inches
- ITEM WEIGHT : 15 pounds
- SHIPPING WEIGHT : 18.4 pounds
- The 9” Round Chimney Flueblocker is your fast and easy energy saving solution to stopping drafts, odors and debris from coming into your home through the fireplace or wood stove.
- EASY INSTALLATION & REMOVAL – No more fussing with an ineffective balloon, pillow or fabric fireplace covers – Simply insert the chimney draft stopper into your fireplace flue just above the firebox to block the drafts and start saving money on your energy bill.
- ENERGY SAVINGS – You wouldn’t leave a window open 24/7, yet an open or leaky chimney damper is just the same. The 9” Round Fireplace Flue Plug can save you as much as $250 per year on your energy bills by stopping drafts from coming in and out of your home.
- HIGH QUALITY – The Flueblocker is made out of durable, rigid Herdwick Wool imported from England that stays in place and won’t puncture or deflate. Fits 8” or 9” diameter round flues. Can be trimmed with scissors to accommodate sizing and hardware.
- IMPORTANT - The Flueblocker can not be used with an active gas log set. For safety, a gas log set would need to be disabled or removed in order to use the Flueblocker.
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS : 24.4 x 24.4 x 24.4 inches
- ITEM WEIGHT : 6.4 ounces
- SHIPPING WEIGHT : 14.1 ounces